Q offers a wide range of training possibilities:
– Certification instruments
– Competence management
– Interview techniques
– Communication styles
– Team analysis
– Team composition
– Progress meetings
– Evaluation talks
– Sales Skills
On the basis of a profound analysis we can also provide tailor made training. If needed we will hire specialists to do the job. Be aware: the highest return on investment (80%) you get from coaching on the job!
Before you offer someone a training programme, think about these important issues:
– Does the training match with the candidates’ talents, based on his or her personality traits?
– Is this training vital for the job or for the candidate’s ability to function?
– Will quality of work or the candidate’s motivation really improve because of this training?
– Which cognitive capacities does one need to possess in order to be able to tag along?
– Does the training offer enough or too little challenge?
– Is a collective approach justified? Or do individual courses fit better?
It is advisable to always undertake a zero point measurement. As soon as the training is completed, you can assess whether your investments give any return.
Please fill out the contact form if you need more specific information on our training sessions and training dates.